Saturday, April 6, 2019

Capping things off

As I was replacing hydraulic components on the brake and clutch of the 280z, I noticed that one of the reservoir caps on the master cylinder had a broken tab.  When thinking about replacing it, I realized that the caps on my z did not resemble those from my memory that came from the factory.



After performing a bit of research, I found that Nissan still manufactures the original parts!  A quick order submitted to Z Car Depot and my replacement caps were on the way.


Now those master cylinders look like I remember them...



While I was at it, I figured that I'd replace the radiator cap too as it looked like the one that came on the car 40+ years ago.  Once again some research revealed that the cap was still manufactured by Nissan...


Now all my caps are shiny and new!


No comments:

Post a Comment